Friday, January 15, 2010

What can I take to grow long finger nails and thick hair?

My nails are thin and tear easy. My hair is thin.What can I take to grow long finger nails and thick hair?
You can eat a lot of jello or take gelatin supplements. It will help you grow pretty nails and it makes them strong so they can grow longer and stay looking great. It will do something similar for your hair but will mostly show in your nails.What can I take to grow long finger nails and thick hair?
jello always works for having think healthy nails and for think hair um...... maybe try brushing it all the time it might work
DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!! as for your nails........file them often it makes it grow thicker and ffaster.
drink more water,drink daily milk,take multi-vitamin supplements
Sounds weird, but prenatal vitamins will do it for you. You can get some over the counter at Target, Walmart, Walgreen's, etc. And no, you don't have to be pregnant to take them ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment