Friday, January 15, 2010

Why do lines run down my finger nails and am I lacking a certain vitamin?

They are also very hard and some finger nails have lumps.Why do lines run down my finger nails and am I lacking a certain vitamin?
well actually, I know what you mean...I kinda have that to. I think it's just the natural shape of them. However my friend's sister has that too and she...arghh can't remember what's it's called, something beginning with 'D'... but it's nothing big. Maybe if you're worried, see a doctor or something!Why do lines run down my finger nails and am I lacking a certain vitamin?
I have lines running down my nails too. I have low iron. Tho my nails are not hard they do have a lumpy feel to them. I believe it has to do with my low iron.
ughh. yes. Go seek professional nail care right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment