Friday, January 15, 2010

What should I eat to strenghthen and grow my Finger Nails?

They never get very long before they break and they take forever to grow. What can I eat or use to help them grow strong?What should I eat to strenghthen and grow my Finger Nails?
foods that contain biotin, a B vitamin. Biotin, which is a B vitamin, can help your nails grow thicker and strong. Some foods that contain biotin are peanuts, lentils, egg yolks, sardines, mushrooms, bananas, liver, and cauliflower. You could also consider taking biotin supplements to strengthen brittle nails.


Good Luck :)What should I eat to strenghthen and grow my Finger Nails?
Anything high in calcium





Such as cheese,Milk,yougurt,,Dairy products








also sally hanson makes a clear colored nail polish made to make your nails grow faster ans stronger
try the Sally Hansen nail strengthener


like a clear polish
lots of protein: cereal bars with protein, yogurt......milk.....

No comments:

Post a Comment