Friday, January 15, 2010

What is an effective way to stop chewing your finger nails?

I can't seem to stop chewing them!What is an effective way to stop chewing your finger nails?
wear gloves, sit on your hands, hot sauce on your fingers (until you start liking the hot sauce)What is an effective way to stop chewing your finger nails?
Try reaaaaaaally disgusting tasting nail polish. Clear tastes pretty gross, and you could also try dipping your fingers in vinegar or some other liquid that tastes gross.





You could also consciously try not to chew them. Every time you automatically chew them, make yourself stop.
i had my pinky in my mouth the moment i read this.
i have the same problem...my mom says that she's gunna rub holpeno(i dont know how to rele spell it) peppers on them, that will get me to stop. but i'm gunna try this clear nail polish that supose to taste horrable so that might help u.
use your fingers to wipe instead of toilet paper...
Encase your hands in plastic.
they have a type of nail polish that when you apply it onto your nails it makes them taste really nasty so you won't bite them.
I use to have the same problem and then one day I just got grossed out at how my fingers looked and made a concious decision and effort to quit bitting them and now they're long and I have nice looking fingers sometimes they annoy me and I clip them down if they get to long for me.
scratch your butt first!
dip your fingertips in cayenne pepper or paint them with iodine

No comments:

Post a Comment