Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What causes a persons finger nails to turn blue?

I'm a Non smoker, non alcoholic, healthy for the most part. I'm just wondering why my fingernails areturning a really light blue color close to my cuticles on both hands.What causes a persons finger nails to turn blue?
It could be a number of things including anemia or a deficit of oxygen, or Sjrogren's (I am spelling that wrong I think) syndrome, or anything...I would go to a doctor and have he or she check you out.What causes a persons finger nails to turn blue?
apparently it is a lack of oxygen to those parts .. for one reason or another .. ';they'; say it can be caused by many things .. inc. fatigue or many other things .. they do say you should have it addressed by your doctor. Hope you do that! .. and Good Luck!!
lack of oxygen, blood? Or i heard its a sign of asthma but..i doubt it
Hi, I really don't have an answer but similar has happened to me recently. Sometimes they're red, sometimes they're bluish. I think it's down to circulation, heat and cold, could be vitamin deficiency or some other problem. Best to get it checked. When I showed my GP she said they looked normal. But check it anyway.
It could be a bacterial or fungal infection in the nail.
You should check with a doctor but maybe it's because there's not enough circulation going into you're fingers...
lack of blood circulating properly which may be caused by extreme cold

No comments:

Post a Comment