Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What can you do it your finger nails are naturally a dark color? I want them to be that natural pink color...?

My finger nails are like a purple dark color when they should be like a healthy pink color like flesh is. It's not a medical concern, but I am tired of looking at them. They make me self-conscious.What can you do it your finger nails are naturally a dark color? I want them to be that natural pink color...?
a base coat then apply the pinkWhat can you do it your finger nails are naturally a dark color? I want them to be that natural pink color...?
You mean they were that way since you were born? If that is so, then there is nothing you can do to change the color. You do have a few options though. Keep the full nail painted, if you want french tips, or nail designs you can get acrylic overlay, which is like getting fake nails, except the nail tech will put acrylic on your natural nails, and they can grow out as long as you like, and be very strong. Or you could buy a light pink or tan color nail polish as base, for french tips.





If they have been dyed that color from a nail polish, you can use a nail brush, you can get one anywhere, and backing soda mixed with a little water to scrub your nails. Also try soaking them in lemon juice. Eventually when they have grown out fully, they will be back to normal completely. I had my tips done yellow and bright green recently and my nails turned yellow, I know how it is, not pretty!





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment