Friday, January 15, 2010

What can I do to make my finger nails grow quicker?

I need them to grow out for a wedding. I bite them. I am a guy and they look like crap. please help.What can I do to make my finger nails grow quicker?
well one way to quit biting them is to dip them all in finger nail polish every morning. it will taste so horrible you won't even think to bite them cuz it will be so gross. that and take some multi vitamins. good luck!!What can I do to make my finger nails grow quicker?
They women in my family always eat jello to help there finger nails grow longer, stronger, and faster.
eat rice. i don't know why but eating rice once a day makes the finger and toes nails grow like crazy
Vitamin a.


Also, lots of jello between now %26amp; the wedding. Something in the jello helps nails.
yea that dipping em in something that tastes nasty is the a gooood idea. also, drink lots of milk. or take calcium supplements. good luck. hope u look gooood at that wedding. =oD
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment