Friday, January 15, 2010

How to stop 2 year old from chewing finger nails?

My neice is 2 years old and she keeps chewing her finger nails down too hardly anything then she cries they hurt. Does anyone have any good ideas on how to get her to stop?How to stop 2 year old from chewing finger nails?
they also sell a pepper nail polish, it's clear polish with an awful pepper taste. My mom would put this on my nails when I was younger.How to stop 2 year old from chewing finger nails?
All these solutions to stop nail biting don't work, try putting some cotton mittens or gloves on her, tell her they are magic gloves, %26amp; tell her if she keeps them on like a good girl, explain why you want her to keep them on %26amp; offer her a little treat, I did this to my daughter %26amp; it worked.
We had to stop our 4 1/2 year old from sucking his thumb and he basically has now. We did with by constant nagging. The dentist helped in the nagging department as well.





Getting advice from a trusted authority, that's not your parents, worked well.
beat her *** with a wooden spoon just kidding but yea put like gloves on her or something thats not bad for you but taste bad on her finger nails to make the disire worse, 7 days and the addiction will be gone
My mom put lemon oil on my sisters nails so they would taste bad and she wouldn't want to chew them. This might work, but you might have to put it on quite often.





Hope this helped.
as silly as it might sound, find dry aloe vera and rub her fingers with it, if she bites them she gon taste a really bitter like taste that she'll hate forever. my cousin dont suck his thumb anymore! furhter help just ask?
I read in a magazine that you 've to put in his/her nail a a bad taste thing so when he/she chew he/she leave it .

No comments:

Post a Comment