Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do you get your finger nails to grow faster?

I want nice nails....I have a horrible habit of chewing my finger nails....I have a couple of nice ones...





Apart from not chewing...how can i get them to grow faster?How do you get your finger nails to grow faster?
well first tackle ur habit!!


paint your nails with special nail polish which tastes HORRIBLE


=] helps


lol


an trim you nails regularly to help them grow back nice


an strong an even =]


buy sally hansen products


theyre good!How do you get your finger nails to grow faster?
I have never had a problem with my nails. At my age I am always cutting them back. Have good nutrition. I drink a lot of milk. A good diet is important. When I was younger I used nail polish and grew them longer. And I see people today using fake one that are the same as what mine would be if I let them grow. Eating right is the key to most everything about your body. And like I said, I drink a lot of milk and take a vitamin every day.
I have this habit too!





Any taping of the fingers makes the nails grow faster. Try typing alot, playing piano, keyboard or just tapping your fingers repeatively on a desk.





Also, drink lots of milk, trust me, it helps! =)





Gd luck!





xo.
honestly, you're going to say that I'm crazy, but I drink lots of milk, and it DOES help me grow my nails faster. Also I've heard if you put your nails in Garlic for couple of minutes, its kind of disgusting, but it makes your nails stronger.
have regular manicures or file your nails and buffer them this will also get rid of ridges in your nails do this once a week. have plenty of food with vitamins in. also bein out in the sun they say helps to grow your nails ..gud luk
the best thing to do is too buy clear nail polish which stops you from biting your nails, as when you put your fingers in your mouth, the nail polish tastes really horrible
eat nuts and all the nail pampering you can think of
trim you nails regularly to help them grow back nice. paint them with clear nail polish and dont bite them it makes it worse






Buy hand and nail strengthening cream.





Makes your nails grow faster AND makes em heaps strong..


theyre so tough to bite
drink milk!
drink milk...i don't know =P

No comments:

Post a Comment