Friday, January 15, 2010

How do I stop the itch under my finger nails?

My fingers itch under the nail somtimes, vasaline, baby oil, lotion doesn't help. How do I stop the itch?How do I stop the itch under my finger nails?
Please check with your doctor, first. But you can consider Oil of Oregano. I suffered over a year-dr could not help me. I found Oil of Oregano-you dilute it with olive or coconut oil-take as directed: 1 drop to 3 drops of Olive oil-internally and put on your skin-take the itch right away. This is very powerful and needs to be diluted. I ordered mine from: Oreganoworld.com. 1 oz for $19-pure wild Mediterean Oil of Oregano. You can call these very nice people and they can advise you about this oil. Its the only thing that helped me. Lamisil pills, creams didn't help me-but, this did, I wish you the very best. Oh! Also, I cleaned my diet up-no sugar, white flour, wheat, yeast etc. Could be allergic reaction to some substance or food.How do I stop the itch under my finger nails?
Hmm, I've never heard of anything like that, but you may want to see a doctor in case there's some sort of infection underneath your fingernail. Good luck! ;)





-Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment