Sunday, January 17, 2010

How can I stop biting my finger nails?

I have bitten my nails for about 5 years now and have not been successful in quitting. I recently did not bite them for over a month, but then bit them all off. I need help.How can I stop biting my finger nails?
please stop. biting your nails is BAD FOR YOU.


IMAGINE all those germs on your hands and under your finger nails,


all your doing is putting it in your mouth YOU CAN GET SICK.


Think about that, idk LOL


OH, get fake nails, you cant really bite those off, or get a mani- after seeing how pretty your nails turn out, you wont wanna bite them! :OHow can I stop biting my finger nails?
best advice i give everyone, use a cotton ball and apply nail polish remover to each nail and the tip of your finger every morning.


totally nasty tasting and you will stop right away :]
Get acrylics. Or jut buy like press on nails and then you won't be able to bite those off


Also after you take the fake nails off you're nails will have grown.
The make special clear polish. When you bite your nails it leaves a terribly bitter taste in your mouth. Try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment