Friday, January 15, 2010

Finger nails?

I made the mistake of biting my nails again, (havent done it in years) they are usually really long. I want to let them grow back out. Is there anything that will make then grow faster?Finger nails?
some pills claim that they can make your nails grow fast in 5 days, but cutting them will actually make them grow faster.Finger nails?
I know there are polishes (clear) that are sold at Target and possibly WalMart that say they help your nails grow. I dont personaly know if they work or not, but I have heard they help. Also if you dont already know, it helps to push back your cuticles.
sally hansen green tea nail growth polish it works rly well
Eating healthy, with omega 3 fatty oils and fish oil supplements helps. It helps your hair too.





Also, keeping your nails neatly trimmed and filed so they don't chip helps. I would also recommend rubbing olive oil into cuticles and pushing them back every day.





Other than that you'll just have to wait.
There are many brands of nail strengtheners. Also, in the summer, I've been told, hair and nails grow faster. Not sure why though.
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment