Friday, January 15, 2010

What are the white bits in my finger nails?

I have noticed that I have random small white coloured bits in my finger nails. What are they and how can I get rid of them?What are the white bits in my finger nails?
White bits in the nail are USUALLY caused by a mild defiency of Zinc. If you also have ridges on your nails this is another sign of Zinc defiency. Might be worth a little chat with a Doc/Nurse/Dietician or Pharmacist.





Zinc is found in dairy, meats, beans, grains and nuts. In us it helps with the immune system, healing wounds and all sorts of things. Best of luck and hope that helps.What are the white bits in my finger nails?
It's a fingernail bruise. Has nothing to do with vitamin deficiency. When there is a continuous, not random pattern, then possibly a vitamin issue.
the white bits are because you dont drink enough milk. i get those alot but when i strt drinking alot of milk they go away!





hope i helped with the problem (:





britt.
They are a sign of a lack of vitamins... just to be safe get yourself a multivitamin and take it daily. It should go away after two weeks. Good Luck
It happend to me to this is due to lack of calcium in your body thats why drink a lot of milk
i have them too they are nothing to worry about..they are normal.
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment