Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where and how do I get bright colored french tips for my finger nails?

I see a lot of women have them know and I was just wondering what kinda of nail salons offer that and how to go about asking about it.Where and how do I get bright colored french tips for my finger nails?
Ask for a french manicure and they will ask what color and what look you are going for at any salon, they are usually gel nails but you can do it on your natural nails by using tape to cover the rest of the nail and just painting the desired areaWhere and how do I get bright colored french tips for my finger nails?
just go to any salon and ask for the manicure. but before you ask, choose a color from the rack of nail polish and hand it to them.
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment