Friday, January 15, 2010

What is the best way for me to get my finger nails to grow longer and stronger than ever?

I've always had a bad habit of biting my nails and I would like to allow them to grow for a change.





Is getting them proffesionally done is the best way I can go?





What are some of your suggestions?





I heard say that hot water can help fingernails grow, but I don't know how true it is.What is the best way for me to get my finger nails to grow longer and stronger than ever?
Use frequently a clear polish, also hardnerWhat is the best way for me to get my finger nails to grow longer and stronger than ever?
There is an easy solution to stop biting your fingernails: buy a clear or colorful nailpolish that smells bad, so you wont be tempted to bite them.





If you want to make your nails stronger, I've heard that clipping them often works- just don't cut them too short.





If you mean having acrylic nails put on by ';professionally done,'; definitely don't. They ruin your nails and actually make them weaker.





:)
Hi


Maybe you should drink more milk like every single day that's what I do


but it's weird I don't grow I do grow but I'm so tiny especially compared to my friends and I am 11 and am in 6th grade but my finger nails are strong.





I hope I helped and Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment