Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do i stop biting my finger nails?

It is such a bad habit how do i stop doing it?


How do i stop biting my finger nails?
Take Calcium tablets Or flavored Knox gelitin as a drink!! Take a Doctors prescription for a nervous disorder! Stop taking caffine of any type!! Hope this helps,it worked for me!! Bud How do i stop biting my finger nails?
their is this thing could control-it product.Ask you doctor for it..I had to use it for my son who use to suck his thumb..Don't worry it is also for nail biters to..i hope this helps..
PAINT YOUR NAILS or get them done a nice bright color.


It will work. You won't want to bite your nicely done nails.



put lotion or nail polish something that tastes nasty so u never do it again and u wil get sick of the taste ya ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment