Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do i care for my right hand finger nails?

My left hand finger nails have suddenly been growing out of control. My right hand is my domanant hand %26amp; it has not followed suit. I've tried to care for my right hand in the same way as i've done the left but i have trouble filing the nails on the right hand. Thanks for your advice!How do i care for my right hand finger nails?
You may need to get a friend to help or get a professional manicure.





The MuseHow do i care for my right hand finger nails?
You value your nails and their appearance very much just by virtue of the fact you asked about them. Yes, the manicure sounds like a wise choice by you, a wise person.

Report Abuse



if you want your nails all to be long try taking nail growth and strengthening vitamins. but if you want them short, cut the left hand often and file them down into the same shape.


as for filing the left hand: see if you can get someone else to file them for you, then maybe you could follow that shape???
go amd do some regular manicure
go see a nail doctor if they have one in your area.
file them down to shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment