Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can I stop biting my finger nails?

I have a habit of biting my finger nails and I'd really like to stop it before I go into high school. I don't have any nail polish either which is annoying. Does anyone have anyways I can stop biting my fingernails?Thank you to everyone helping.How can I stop biting my finger nails?
I don't think there really is an answer, or you could say there are many and it just depends on the person.





However, to get me to stop, I was told by someone that our fingernails are the dirtiest place on our bodies, and that biting our fingernails would be like licking a toilet seat. Gross huh? I know that put me off for life, but they might be different solutions.





Hope that helpedHow can I stop biting my finger nails?
Ughh I had that problem a few years ago.





You can buy things at pharmacy's that make you stop. Its a horrible tasting but physically harmless liquid you put on your nails. When you go to bite them your taste buds feel horrible, it taste so bad lol. It makes you retrain yourself from the habit.





I had it on for about 3 weeks and I haven't bit my nails since :D
Buy nail polish and nail polish remover





~TO STOP CHEWING YOUR NAILS~


1. Chew gum


2. Dip the tips of your fingures in nail polish remover and let it dry on them and when you go to bite them it will taste horrible so that will teach you that biting is a no no.
There is a product for this: It's a really bitter nail-polish that's clear but tastes like crap. If you end up biting your nails, you'll wretch so much you won't want to do it again.





Look around for it... I know it's out there.
so...ive had the same problem since i was little...


but i was able to overcome it....


try getting a manicure...


they'll look so good, u wouldn't want to bite them...


if that doesn't work, try doing something else to get ur mind off of the bad habit...


like maybe playing with ur hair..


it won't have the same bad consequences..
in mexico they put chicken poop on your finger nails so you wont bite them i suggest u put like chili,ketchup,mayo,mustard,taco sauce or amything you dont like but it has to be toppings like what i told you [:


hope this helps
well, you can dip your fingers in lemon juice (that way they'll taste sour if you bite them).


tell yourself for every time that you bite your nails, you have to do like, 15 push-ups. (or something else you hate doing).
my friend has that issue. she puts on fake nails that way she cant get to her real ones. or put clear nail polish on them, or wear a rubber band on your wrist and everytime you find yourself biting your nail snap it.
glue liquid oxygen to your teeth and kerosene to your nails, that way, when you try to bite them your fingers will catch on fire! that'll make you stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment