Sunday, January 17, 2010

How can I get better finger nails?

My nails are weak and ridged. They are also about 0.5 cm away from the end of my fingers because when they are long I end up with cuts on my face as I end up scratching my face in my sleep.How can I get better finger nails?
You can get gel to help them grow. Why don't you just get false nails.How can I get better finger nails?
I got my nails looking good by not wearing nail polish at all. It dried my nails out (especially the remover) and made my nails look thin and horrible. Make sure that you put aside at least half and hour a week to keep your nails filed into shape, even starting now, and then carry a nail file around with you at all times to make sure that you always catch those breaks before they get too bad. Wearing clear nail polish is not too bad, use Perfect 10 nail hardener. It works as a clear nail polish and hardens them so within 2 weeks you should have grown out your nails. Try wearing moisturising hand gloves (they're not too expensive) in your sleep for a while. They are really thin and will not affect your sleep. You will wake up with soft hands (and this will help your nails) and hopefully it will stop you scratching your face in your sleep while you are growing them out. Hope this helps, sorry about the essay :D. xx
You can go to a salon and ask the salon person and tell her u r having problems with ur nails or tell her ur problem and maybe she can help or o to the store like safe way and buy ,ike a manicure kit and see if the is one with a nail clipper and some nail strenghthiner sorry dont know how to spell that lol 8-)
um well my personal thoughts on nails is they have to many germs to grow them out long especially if you cook food, play sports. i have also noticed that guys never even care. but i do know that a way to make them healthy is by eating right. if you have lines going down them or white spots on them it has to do with your calcium in take (drink milk and water) it will help nails and hair.
Sounds like you need calcium to me. Take Coral Calcium...it's the most potent. It will do amazing things for your nails and hair alike. Plus if your nails are in that bad of shape, I'd be worried about your bones too.
use that special kind of polish that strengthens your nails [sorry i wish i knew the name] and use a nail filer to de-sharpen them when they are long, and DONT bite them.
You can take supplements to improve them. I also use a nail varnish from boots... sally something? The type is called hard as nails. It makes my nails really strong and stops them from splitting.
Sally Hansens Nail Growth Miracle, they sell it at drugstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment