Sunday, January 17, 2010

Finger nails?

About a year ago, I split the nail on my index finger vertically. I can not get it to stop splitting. It is just at the tip, but as it grows, it splits...Any ideas?Finger nails?
go to your skin doctor.Finger nails?
ok, I'm not entirely sure what you mean from the question, but have you tried cutting your nail down as low as you can without damaging the quick? I'm sure you have, but if not, you could try going to a manicurist and see if they have any tips for you.
this might sound weird but get the Mane and Tail stuff from the drugstore..u can also order it online. horse groomers use it to keep the horses hooves from cracking and splintering and it made the groomers hands really moisturized and strengthened their nails....ive heard tons of good things about it..my friend is a nurse in the ER and is constantly washing her hands and she swears by it....hope it helps...good luck


p.s eat jello!! jello is good for hair and nails
u need to get a repair polish and then a hardner..then u should be good..good luck..
Glue it! No, I'm just kidding. Go to a nail salon or a dermatologist for your condition. A dermatologist will probably give you a cream or medication for it that will make it stronger. Maybe you need more calcium....................
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment