Sunday, January 17, 2010

Finger nails!!!?

How long does it tak for finger nails to grow?Finger nails!!!?
The average growth rate for nails is 0.1 mm a day. But that differs for everyone. Some factors come into play such as age. As you age, your nails will grow slower. Nails grow more quickly in the summertime, on males, and on young people. The nails on your middle fingers grow faster than the rest of your nails, and the nails on your dominant hand grow quicker than the nails on your non-dominant hand. But as I said, it differs for each person. Some people have fast growing nails, some have slow growing nails. It depends. Proper nutrition also plays a role in determining your nails rate of growth. But, a fairly decent estimate is 0.1 mm per day rate of growth. This translates into 0.7 mm per week - which is about 0.027 inches per week, or 0.11 inches per month. I have always found this estimate to be inaccurate - for me anyway because my nails grow quicker than that.


I hope this helps!Finger nails!!!?
http://www.blurtit.com/q664841.html
a couple of weeks for me for u justmight take the same time amout

No comments:

Post a Comment