Sunday, January 17, 2010

How long should a guy grow his finger nails?

Hey! I used to bite my nails alot when I was younger (0-24). But now Since im older (27-29) I like to grow them out cuz I have more will power than before. My nails are out a quarter of an inch from my finger. Is that to long for a guys to wear???How long should a guy grow his finger nails?
long nails on guys are just icky. just cut them with nail clippers until little/none of the white part is left.How long should a guy grow his finger nails?
keep them short it crreeppy when guys have long nails speshly if there is dirt under them





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
i keep my nails very short because if there too long bacteria can get under and they are very hard to wash ! also they are just plain gross !
uh yeah that's kinda gross. cut them so there's only a tiny bit of white showing

No comments:

Post a Comment