Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can I make my finger nails grow super quick?

My nails are all bitten and I ahve just been invited to a party and I want my nails to look at least tidy. I dont like false nails. How can I make them grow in time for the party next saturday?How can I make my finger nails grow super quick?
Getting your nails to grow fast is really about taking care of them and keeping them healthy. Nails grow about 1/8 inch per month but what keeps nails from getting long is more about nail damage and poor nail care than about slow growth.





Shape your nails from the outside edge toward the middle, moving the emery board in one direction only rather than sawing it back and forth which damages the nail. Soaking nails in warm, soapy water before pushing cuticles back makes for less scraping on the nail bed (the pink part of the nail).





Condition nails with the same hand cream used on hands.Keeping nail polish on will keep nails from splitting, tearing or cracking. When doing a manicure, choose a nail shape that is wide and more square which is less apt to break, rather than a pointier oval shape. Using an oily nail polish remover will also help.





Eat a balanced diet to prevent vitamin deficiencies that create unhealthy nail conditions such as peeling, splitting or brittle nails. Don't fuss with your nails all the time as over filing can cause weakening and other nail problems.





Apply a strengthening clear polish to your nails regularly, even if you do not usually paint your nails.





Avoid submerging your hands in water if possible. For example, wear rubber gloves when doing dishes.





Calcium always helps. You can get calcium from a multi-vitamin or from a specific calcium supplement. The other thing I've found works REALLY well is gelatin. Gelatin is found in Jello, but in order to get the amount you need to grow long nails.





=)How can I make my finger nails grow super quick?
stick your hands in cowsh*t,,,, it soon makes my spuds grow
Ever heard of eating blocks of jelly, you know the stuff you put it in trifles, well i used to bite mine and my gran mother swore by it, it does work but i don't think yours will grow that quick because you have damaged the nail from years of biting, you need to leave them alone for them to get strong, it wont happen over night, other than false nails i don't think there is anything you can do, hope you enjoy your party.
leave them alone, mine grow really fast and always have , i let them grow really long, they then get on my nerves so i cut them all off, and they grow back again to full long length in 1 month!
find something else to munch on,or wear gloves.
Eat tonnes of bread %26amp; wear gloves
I take Hair, Skin and Nails formula vitamins and my hair and nails grow faster and are thick. Try it! Go to GNC or any vitamin store good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment