Monday, May 10, 2010

Why humans have nails? It appears that the finger nails grow faster that feet? Is it true and if so why?

I do understand that primitives had nails but fail to understand why do we still have them? What is their use? Also the growth rate on the fingers on your hand appears to be faster than the fingers on the feet. Is this just myth or a fact. If so why there such a variance in growht rate?Why humans have nails? It appears that the finger nails grow faster that feet? Is it true and if so why?
The reason of why we have nails in our fingers and in our feet it's just because God made us like that.





The finger nails grow faster than the feet's nails, it's because the nails of our fingers are enriched with more hormones that we get from the food/beverages.





Sometimes we see our feet's nails and we ask to ourselves '' Why do I have my finger nails bigger than my feet nails?''


The answer will be that our feet are always hide in our shoes, socks and we never care about them (most of the people) seeing that our feet are amazing and they transport us to everywhere. The feet nails are always growing slowly because that type of nails do not receive the minerals, and vitamins that they need to grow; and also because air.





So here you have your answer, the nails of the fingers are growing quicker because of the air, exposed to the sun, everywhere! So that's why....





I hoped that this answers has helped you.Why humans have nails? It appears that the finger nails grow faster that feet? Is it true and if so why?
finger nails are tools ,to scratch with ,untie knots .get bugs out of your hair ,use like pinchers ,clean your ears .


what ever ,


and can i ask a personal question are you by any chance a monkey ,(i like monkeys very much by the way) because you have fingers on your feet .


if that is the case you should know all about the use of your finger nails
No my feet nails grow faster. I think they grow at the same rate but my finger nails break easier cause i dont use my feet to grab things but i use my hands for much more.
Because we do
yah my fingernails grow faster too.. my gues is that if you cut it more the faster itll grow back (like shaving?) and so people probably cut their fingernails more often since its easier. so it grows back faster?? i dono thats my theory
if you didnt wear socks and shoes they would probably be more comparable.
primates have nails 2 help grip things.rthey evolved from claws

No comments:

Post a Comment