Friday, May 14, 2010

How do i get my finger nails to grow longer? Give me some suggestions, please.?

take calcium pills with magnesium so that you don't get constipated from just the calcium and use HOOF Horsetail Nail HardenerHow do i get my finger nails to grow longer? Give me some suggestions, please.?
try organic whole soybean power you can purchase at trader Jose $5.00 16oz last me about a month.i use to lower my LDLs bad cholesterol but a side effect is that it make my fingernails and toenails grow ten times fast than they did before doesn't taste to goodHow do i get my finger nails to grow longer? Give me some suggestions, please.?
you could take prenatal vitamins
To get your nails to grow longer you eat you vegetables,fruit,drink plenty of water,exercise, get plenty of rest and sleep. doesn't sound like it will help, but it truely works. oh! use harden nail with arcrylic to keep the nail from breaking, this will the nails from breaking.
  • whiteheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment