Friday, May 14, 2010

I Need Major Help On How To Stop Biting My Finger Nails?

The tital says it all i need help with biting my finger nails and i won't more of an answer than just ';stop biting.'; Thanks!I Need Major Help On How To Stop Biting My Finger Nails?
Soak them in something gross like fingernail polish remover, or that ';Stop biting polish';





Just something you don't like the taste of, that way you won't want to bite them when they taste gross.





Remember to keep a little bottle on you though, for when you wash your hands in public.





Good luck!I Need Major Help On How To Stop Biting My Finger Nails?
my teeth started having small cracks and chipping, which forced me to stop biting my finger nails...unfortunately, i now bite the skin off of my fingers to cope with stress and anxiety instead of nail biting. so, stop biting your nails or else you might have permanent dental damage later on. it's extremely difficult to stop unless you're constantly conscious of it. try not to replace that bad habit with another like what i have done. sorry i can't give more of an answer. all i did was think about not biting my nails frequently. it gets easier as time passes.
dip them in a crushed pepper oil. you can find this at any grocery store for less than a dollar. carry the bottle with you if it wears off rub the oil in again but dont rub your eyes also it would be a good idea to wash your hands before you urinate( if you know what i mean) but sometimes if the habit is bad enough you will get used to the bad taste but if your mouth is on fire you will eventually quit
i have the same habit i bite my nails,skin around nail


im doing it when im nervous or stressed


ive tried everything lotions,nail polish


doesnt work on me
For me it was the pain that made me stop. When I was still in elementary school I'd bite my finger nails and rip off part of the tip. This would often leave my fingertips feeling sensitive. It really hurt. Using a nail clipper is much more convenient and painless. I'm not really sure if I can help though especially if the habit was initiated differently
Get anti nail biting polish and use it on your fingernails it works! it keeps you from biting its very bitter and nasty.
put hand sanitizer on like 10 times a day and after you wash your hands it'll taste so nasty you'll take toy hand out of your mouth. or put cayen pepper under you fingernails it'll make your mouth really hot. hope it works 4 you good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment