Monday, May 10, 2010

What can I do about dry/ hard skin around finger nails?

Ok so I always get dry hard skin around my fingers, and I can't help but pick it w nail clippers lol wich always results in my fingers bleeding and hurting. But I can't help it, if there dry I'm gonna pick it! Is their any home remidies to help w this? ThxsWhat can I do about dry/ hard skin around finger nails?
Soak them in olive oil OR


at night put Vaseline around them and put gloves on.


This works for cracked heels too.What can I do about dry/ hard skin around finger nails?
Use lotion as much as possible. Try putting honey on and rubbing it in. You can also try using a small amount of oil (cooking oil) and rubbing that in. Hope this helps.
yes agree with Jade oh and dont cut the cuticles you could get infections
burts bees cuticle cream

No comments:

Post a Comment