Friday, May 14, 2010

I had tips put on my and the clear stuff is seperating from my finger nails...is that normal?

It's been 2 weeks and I know its normal for my nails to grow out and leave a gap, but the clear stuff is actually seperating from my real finger nails and one nail actually came off today. Is that supposed to happen? I am getting them filled in a few days, should I go to a different place?I had tips put on my and the clear stuff is seperating from my finger nails...is that normal?
Yes this is normal, you should be getting a fill every two weeks. If one of your nails came off you should maybe doing fills more often than two weeks. If you are planning on getting them done regularly find a place you like and make your next appointment after you get your nails done, that way you don't ever have to wait.I had tips put on my and the clear stuff is seperating from my finger nails...is that normal?
YEP THATS NORMAL IT'S TIME TO GET THEM DONE OVER AGAIN!
  • whiteheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment