Friday, May 14, 2010

What are the white spots on finger nails? First one to answer gets 10 points!!?

I have little white spots on my finger nails. A friend said that it meant you need to drink more milk but I drink a whole 2 cups of milk for 2/3 meals a day.What are the white spots on finger nails? First one to answer gets 10 points!!?
You may have accidently damaged them in the past without noticing.





It is not likely to be a problem with your diet! That is a myth! Read my source..What are the white spots on finger nails? First one to answer gets 10 points!!?
Lol I was always told that's how many lies you've told.But no on a serious note..you need more calcium in your body and to drink whole milk.
Try eating spinach. Your body may not be absorbing the calcium from the milk
vitamin deficiency
calcium deficiency

No comments:

Post a Comment