Friday, May 14, 2010

What are these white cloud things in my finger nails?

i heard its from a lack of calcium put i drink a lot of milk and had them for as long as i rememberWhat are these white cloud things in my finger nails?
They say it's caused by a deficiency of Vitamin B complex so I took supplements and away they went.





If you're talking about the little white spots that appear on your nails, it's most likely a mild zinc deficiency which can be easily corrected by taking a dietary supplement.








http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/weightandWhat are these white cloud things in my finger nails?
I'm pretty certain I read that the calcium thing is a common misconception and it is actually just where you've bumped your fingers, I guess kind of like bruises on your fingernails. Although the bruise theory may be wrong, but I'm almost sure that the calcium thing is a myth.
i got the same thing, im 16 years old, i heard its sum defiency in sum vitamin or sumin, i got no idea, but i got my mum to get me sum vitamin tablets and its helped a lot, havent seen any yet afta using it for a month, get some of them ;)
Ive also heard that the vitamin deficiency thing is a myth.


Ive been told its from bumps youve received as the nail grows
zinc
  • whiteheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment