Monday, May 10, 2010

What should I eat to improve the condition of my finger nails?

They are weak, sometimes they break easily..What should I eat to improve the condition of my finger nails?
You can buy nail polish called nutra nail, it strengthens them. You need to take some sort of vitamin also, you're not getting enough nutrients that your body needs. If you want them to grow, try a prenatal vitamin. You can buy them over the counter at a drug store.What should I eat to improve the condition of my finger nails?
Mixed nuts (must be the natural oils?), I don't know why, but it works.
Hmmm.....what should you eat to improve the condition of your fingernails? Well, first of all, soak your fingernails in vinegar...it really works!and then eat some french fries! Why? Well,if your wondering, it's not because they help your fingernails...but because....they taste good! yummm!
you may be lacking in certain minerals and vitamins. Make sure to eat lots of fruits and vegetables, but also take a multivitamin as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment