Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I brake this really bad habit of biting my finger nails?

There is actually a ';polish'; you can buy which tastes super bad. It's clear, and a lot of people also use it to get their kids to stop sucking their thumbs. There are two products that I know of like this, both of which I've seen in stores like Rite-Aid, Walgreens, or chain pharmacies- one is called ';Control-It!'; and the other is called ';Mavala Stop Nail Biting Deterant';. Good luck!How do I brake this really bad habit of biting my finger nails?
I used to bite my nails. I finally decided I needed to figure out a way to stop, so I got 5 Second Bite Free Nail Treatment from Rite-Aid (you can also get it from Amazon). http://www.amazon.com/IBD-Retail-Second-鈥?/a> It's bitter, but not too horrible, but it's just enough to remind you to stop. I have now had nice nails for a few months! :) I would suggest trying to keep your nails smooth with a nail file, so you won't be tempted to bite off the rough edges, and apply the nail polish a least once a day.How do I brake this really bad habit of biting my finger nails?
paint them. who would chew on painted nails, and have the paint chip off into their mouth, yuck lol
get onions, or garlic and rup it on ur nails that way when u feel like biting them and u do, its gonna taste really nasty, and u wont be biting them for long
what i do is, i paint clear finger nail polish on my nails every day or so.. so when i bite my nails i taste the nail polish and it reminds me not to bite my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment