Monday, May 10, 2010

What can help finger nails become stronger?

My nails break easily. Does anybody know something that REALLY works, I would appreciate it. Thanks :)What can help finger nails become stronger?
There is a product called NailTek. You use it like nail polish a a few times per week. When I removed my nail tips, the lady who does my nails gave it to me and it really helped my nails to grow back stronger. You can purchase it at beauty supply stores, ALTA, Target and Wal-Mart. I swear by this product. If you follow the directions, you will see results within 2 weeks.What can help finger nails become stronger?
Plain gelatine will help. The brand I used to use was Knox gelatine. Doesn't taste good but it really works.





Yes you drink this, not soak your nails in it. :)
I know what you mean....my nails are the same


it actually means that you lack calcuim, so drink lots of milk or take some calcuim supplements.....





My mom taught me a trick for your nails,


put a clove of garlic on each nail...for 5 - 10 mins, everyday
soak in milk, adds calcium and eat heathier food, since your castings are weak, means you dont have much to spare
I LOVE Rejuvacote. My friend told me about it 3 years ago...and I've never stopped using it. I've always had horrible nails...I started using Rejuvacote and taking folic acid and now I have beautiful nails! (And NO Rejuvacote is not paying me to say this)! :0)
You can use a nail hardener.You can find this at any cosmetic store in your place.And take more calcium supplements.
Hey I had/have the same problem


At this moment I have decently long nails So i think it might be cauz i eat more veggies?


lol maybe
eat pacs of Jelly. wear gloves at all times keep hands out of water.


A good cream and coton gloves at night. keep the nails short. Cut nails strait accross. not shape as u weaken the nail tip love sndy_day
I manage to keep my nails long (about half to three-quarters of an inch beyond the fingertip) by:


- always wearing rubber gloves with a ball of cotton wool at each fingertip when doing household chores;


- taking MSM tablets daily;


- applying a coat of OPI Nail Envy every other day for a week, then remove all polish and start again;


- daily application of hand cream and cuticle butter;


- using rubber thimbles (the type that banking clerks use to count banknotes) on my typing fingers while typing.


I've worn my nails long since I was aged about nine (I'm now 47) and admittedly I'm now very used to them, but I never take any chances - I love my nails too much!


Ian
strengthening nail varnishes like diamond are very good and try not to keep your hands in water too much
drink milk (2-3 glasses a day).
hi there. i have somewhat weak nails too... i've heard a lot of tips thru the years but the ones that i've tried are jello and garlic. for the first one, dip your fingers in some jello making sure that all the nails are touching jello. do it everyday. DO NOT EAT THE JELLO!!! with the second, you can pound a small piece of garlic and rub it on you finger nails. do daily. wash hands of garlic smell after. try it. tell me if it helps you. good luck! :-)
I was always recommended to eat squares of jelly and it does give some strengthening.
taking vitamin b and applying cuticle oil to ur nails.
Make sure that you eat a diet that has enough protein, which is the main building block for hair and nails. You also need to use a hand lotion regularly to keep your cuticles moisturized, as the better condition your cuticles are in, the better condition of nail growth you will have.

No comments:

Post a Comment