Friday, May 14, 2010

Both my middle finger nails broke, should I just clip them all?

I really don't want to, my nails looked so good before. But will it look too weird if I have long nails, and both my middle nails are short?Both my middle finger nails broke, should I just clip them all?
Cut them that way they'll grow equally.Both my middle finger nails broke, should I just clip them all?
If your nails are natural (which is the way to go because acrylics KILL your nail beds!) dont cut the rest of your nails!! just go to any drugstore and buy some extra strength nail growth and health nail poilsh! You can apply one layer to your regular nails to keep them strong and a little extra to your short ones so theyll be looking great in no time !;)
You should cut them, or it`s gonna get even worser and your nail could like possibly bleed.


All of my nails are long right now too except like 2-3 of my fingers because they kinda broke/splitted.


Trust me.
whenever i break one nail, i always clip the others to the same length. one- because the others start breaking. and two- so they grow the same length together. :]
Yea, go ahead and cut them. I sure not that many people would notice your two finger nails. I wouldn't notice them on somebody lol, but if you want them to be even again just clip em or file em down :)
Yeh u totally should, so they can grow equally and if u don't they would look kind of awkward. But if u choose not to cut them all, u could start a new trend! Who Knows?!
This question is unbelievably unessecary.


Asking about nails? seriously?
Sure.


That way they'll grow at the same rate and you can have beautiful nails again (:
I hate that.


Cut them and start over.
is it really brain surgery. just cut them! sheesh

No comments:

Post a Comment