Friday, May 14, 2010

Why do some women want their finger nails really long?

Do they think its attractive?Why do some women want their finger nails really long?
That is a good question. I always thought it looked tacky and how on earth can anyone do anything when their nails are so long? From a woman's perspective, I definitely don't think they look attractive.Why do some women want their finger nails really long?
I think a lot of women want long nails because it is a fairly cheap and quick way to change the way they look. It takes dieting to lose weight and working out to get muscular. Getting some press on nails only takes about thirty minutes.
i like mine short.
they like to have germs on their fingers
I don't understand that either. I don't think its attractive and I personally would never let my nails grow really long. yuck.
long or well manicured? if long %26amp; unkept = horrible. long well manicured nails looked elegant %26amp; exbudes confident. well maintain %26amp; someone who takes care of herself
i dont know i think it looks tacky
I think it makes my hands very feminine and sexy. It also makes my fingers look longer. I don't have the time to get the acrylic tips anymore, but I do think they look nice. Good for scratching a guy's back too!
Yes, I like short fingernails though because then they don't catch and break or hurt someone. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment