Friday, May 14, 2010

Can i color my finger nails with black sharpie?

if i color my nails with black sharpie will it come off easily? and how can i get it off. and will it stain my nails at all? just wondering.Can i color my finger nails with black sharpie?
Wait.





Your a guy.





Question mark?Can i color my finger nails with black sharpie?
haha lol... my friend colors her nails w/ black sharpie, too. yepp.... no harm in doing it. and yes it will come off. you can use alchohol or nail polish remover, and it wont stain your nails...but remember try not to get it anywhere else other than ur nails cuz it can come off easliy on ur nails but it'll be a lil harder to take it off when its on ur skin... and one more easier way.... u can always buy black nail polish...
yeah, you can but it will stain your nails a light tint of yellow.


you can get it of by washing your hands multiple times with hot water. it will probably fade in less than a day. or you could just use nail polish remover.
If you really want your nails black, I would suggest painting your nails black and remove it with a standard nail polish remover over colouring your nails.
yea you can do it. just wash with soap it should come off. no it shouldn't stain your nails.


also why do you even want to do this?
yeah, it comes off within the next day.


you can wash it off, or use alchocol to get it off.


but its not good for your nails, but I usually do it anyways... haha.
you could, but it wouldn't come off. ever. you'd have to wait for your nails to grow out. then they'd look really stupid and be half-black half-natural. just get cheap nail polish.
no it wont stain and yes it comes off easily, me and my friend did that today and it came off of her nails like right away
sharpie doesnt come off easily at all!


just use black nail varnish


colouring your nails in with pens looks groce :/
It comes of your nails but stains the skin around them for a few days.


Just don't try it ;P
It won't stain. But I recomend black nail polish XD
it's does come off
wash your hands with soap and water after. Not that difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment