Friday, May 14, 2010

Why are my finger nails yellow?

I noticed a few weeks ago that my nails are yellow at the tips, and i dont know why. I don't smoke, so that cannot be a reason. i where nail polish often, could that be why? ...i dont think so. does anyone have a clue as to why my nails are changing color? is there anything i can do to fix them?Why are my finger nails yellow?
If you dont wear a base coat before applying your regular polish that might b it too.Why are my finger nails yellow?
Its either something in your diet.


If not its definitely the nail polish.


It has certain acids in it that stains the nails yellow once the polish has been removed.
If you wear nail polish often then that is probably why. After a while it will really stain them. You can buff it off with a nail buffer or bleach them back. Not any big deal.
You may have fungus. You can go to a doctor to see if they can remove it.
i got yellow fingernails from eating too many carrots. also the type of nail polish could break the sructure of them down casuing them to turn yello....
Mineral deficiency I think. Lay off the nail polish for a while.
stop being dirty...*****!!!
You will need plent of water and five fruits a day.


Also wash regularly.
Too much carrots or other foods with lots of carotene can do that.
Nails turn yellow if you use too much nail polish, too often. It's a fact.
Fungal infection. Go to the Doctor.
Mine are yellow too. I think it's because of our diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment