Monday, May 10, 2010

Are women turned off by men who bite their finger nails?

When i show my friends how bad i bite my nails they all get freaked out and disgusted. I don't think its that bad, but i've grown up with it.





I was wondering if this is why a lot of the girls i ask out turn me down?Are women turned off by men who bite their finger nails?
i personally wouldn't turn someone down cause of their nails...


but i do encourage you to stop though.


it's a bad habit.Are women turned off by men who bite their finger nails?
I dont find dat a turn off i mean its js a bad habit but dat wouldnt stop me 4rom dating a guy o turn me off 4rom even hookn up wit him. If you think you do it too much try n stop but dnt think dats y gurls have turned u down in da past cuz i think dats a stupid reason to turn a guy down!
yes men have been know to do things and hard labor jobs and also have been known not to wash their hands and not use lotion so when a man bites their finger nails to a woman thats a total turn of.but if a women is biting her nails its a diffrent story.
It's so unhygienic and maybe unattractive. Get yourself a regular manicure and seen the difference side of it. Doesn't matter how your nails look but your heart will lead where you want to do.
I bite my nails...people always bug me about it. It doesn't seem gross to me like it does to other people for some reason.





So, I guess women who don't bite are probably turned off and women who do aren't.
That would be kinda stupid if that was the reason.


But you should try and quit that habit!
  • whiteheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment